In this article, we have listed down some of the Best Clamp Meters with Voltage Tester available on the market. We use AI and big data to collect and evaluate information about various products online. To help you find the perfect Clamp Meters with Voltage Tester we constantly update our collection with new and trending models. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
10 Best Clamp Meters with Voltage Tester
Based on quality, performance, features, customer reviews, and ratings, the followings are the top 10 best-selling Clamp Meters with Voltage Tester:
Last update on 2022-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
In the following section, we’ve listed the key features and benefits of each of these Clamp Meters with Voltage Tester. Read these features to identify which Clamp Meters with Voltage Tester fulfill your needs.
- Versatile Digital Clamp Meter: Accurately measures AC Current (DO NOT MEASURE DC CURRENT)! AC/DC Voltage, Capacitance, Resistance, Diode Continuity and Live Wire Tests. This clamp meter is a really useful tool for solving industrial and household electrical issues
- Large Jaw Opening: The jaw opening measures AC current in a conductor without touching or interrupting the circuit. Its slim and compact size makes it easy to operate in narrow spaces
- Thoughtful Design: Support Data Hold, Max/Min, Auto Shut-off, low battery indicator and continuity buzzer. Includes Convenient features like Audial and Visual Alarm, LCD Backlit Screen and Flashlight make it easy to use. Two 1.5V AAA batteries are included in the package
- Non-contact Voltage Testing: This Clamp Meter features non-contact voltage testing with sound and light alarm. When the Meter senses a weak AC signal, the green indicator light will come on and the buzzer will emit a slow, audible beep. when the Meter senses a strong AC signal, the red indicator light will come on and the buzzer will emit a quick beep
- Additional Tips: The clamp meter has passed the environmental pollution degree 2 and overvoltage category III 600V safety standards. Combined with Amazon's excellent delivery, we provide lifetime technical support.
- Accurately Measures: AC/DC voltage, only for AC current (not for DC current), resistance, and also provides diode and continuity tests
- Jaw Opening: the Clamp measures the AC current in a conductor up to 26mm without interrupting the circuit
- Additional Features: data hold, max reading, and an easy-to-read large LCD
- Easily Carrying: comes with a handy carrying pouch, perfect for use while you're on the go
- Sleep Mode: automatically enters sleep mode after 15 minutes of inactivity for energy conservation
- True-RMS clamp meter: This multimeter can accurately measure AC/DC Current, AC/DC Voltage, Frequency or Duty Cycle, Resistance, Capacitance and also provides Diode, Continuity and Temperature tests. True RMS for accurate measurements on non-linear loads. Easy to use for labs factories and household.
- LowZ & LPF: Low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage. Low Pass Filter (LPF) for accurate measurement of variable frequency drive signals when measuring motors and transformer. To measure the current you need to clamp the meter around one of the wires and not the whole power cord.
- NCV Detection Function: Non-contact voltage detection effectively check electrical status through measuring EM field intensity without touching any wires; The NCV button lies on the right side. Simply place your thumb on it and push.
- Multi-function: Two-color backlit LCD Display - When the voltage > 80V, the current > 3A, the LCD backlit screen turns red to warn you of high voltage/ LED Flashlight / Temperature Measurement for liquids and air conditioning ports included K-Type Thermocouple / Low Battery Indication / Auto power off after 15 minutes inactivity.
- Safety Service: Safety standard IEC 61010-1, CAT III 600V. Double insulation. 36 Months product service provided. 7/24 Customer Service.
- Clamp Meter measures AC current and NCVT via clamp and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test-leads
- Non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
- Backlit LCD for ease of viewing in low light
- Auto ranging measurements
- Test lead holder on side of clamp and optional magnetic hanger for meter (Cat. Nos. 69445 or 69417) for hands-free operation
- Durable, multifunction meter
- Auto-Range, Hold, Data Hold, and Max value
- [1mA Sensitivity]: 1mA sensitivity when measures AC/DC current by clamp.
- [Dual Line Display]: Dual line display can show both AC voltage/current and frequency or Celsius and Fahrenheit on the screen.
- [Low Impedance Mode]: Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages.
- [Activate V-Alert at Any Function]: Activate V-Alert (non-contact voltage detection) function under any function design makes non-contact voltage testing more convenient.
- [Back Clip Design]: Back clip design make it more portable, hang on your belt or pocket.
- WIDE RANGE OF TESTS. INGCO TRMS auto ranging clamp meter meets all your needs for measuring, including AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, capacitance, diode test, frequency, duty-cycle, temperature, etc.,
- EASY TO USE. The backlight changes to orange when volt > 80V or current > 3A with dual readings; Flashing lights help place the probes to correct position; Hold function locks data for easy reading; The orange backlight is on, and the buzzer sounds when resistance value < 30Ω; It switches off automatically without operation in 15mins
- PROFESSIONAL MULTIMETER. Automatic range turntable design and NCV non-contact measurement. The low pass filter (LPF) ensures accurate drive output measurements; LowZ (low input impedance voltage measurement) can safely troubleshoot sensitive electronic or control circuits and circuits that may contain false voltages, and can more reliably determine whether there is a voltage on the circuit
- ALL ON ONE DEVICE. 100mF large capacity. INGCO clamp meter can be used as clamp meter as well as capacitance meter. 100mF equals 100000μF. It's perfect for testing professional electrial issues, like automotive, industrial and household issues
- WORRY-FREE ORDER. If you are not 100% satisfied with our clamp meter, we offer you 90 days refund or replacement. If you have any problem,please contact with us by email, we will solve it for you within 24 hours
- Measure AC current via the clamp, and AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test leads
- Detects the most common wiring problems in standard and GFCI receptacles including open ground, reverse polarity, open hot, open neutral and hot/ground reversed
- Line splitter allows the measuring of current draw up to 15A without splitting the load's power cord
- CAT III 600V, Class 2, Double insulation safety rating
- AC Auto-Ranging 400 amp digital clamp meter
- Backlit display for clear readings
- Includes a case, test leads and batteries
- HVAC Kit with testers for the HVAC Professional; Cat. No. CL320 HVAC Digital Clamp Meter with AC Auto-Ranging, Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR/Probe Thermometer, and Cat. No. NCVT3P Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight
- HVAC Clamp Meter Cat. No. CL320 with TRMS measurement technology measures AC current, NCVT, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, continuity, and temperature
- Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR Probe and Thermometer measures temperature from -40 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 300 Degrees Celsius); accurately measure surface temperature with Infrared Thermometer (DS ratio 8:1)
- Measure air vents and duct temperature using temperature probe with hands-free hanging hook; calculate differential temperature (T1-T2) for both IR and probe temperatures; IR07 is not a medical device and is NOT intended for use on people or animals
- Cat. No. NCVT3P is dual-range and detects from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications; detects voltage with simultaneous visual and audible voltage indicators
- Bright flashlight illuminates work area and may be used independent of voltage detection function; CAT IV 1000V rating provides expanded operation and protection
- The tool is a multimeter, meaning the amp clamp can measure current over various ranges of values. It handles up to 600 AC amps, 600 AC/DC voltages, and 6000 ohms of resistance. All to do is utilize its broad jaws that are 32mm in size. With them, you can comfortably measure the current without interrupting the power. you can see that the current meter is basic and compact enough to take around for resident electrical tasks. In addition, the overall interface is also effortless to understand
- It should be both accurate and durable because you – as an electrician, have to work in harsh environments. Their body must also be well-made to withstand falling or some substantial external impacts. Digital clamp meter offer a safe, effective way to test electric currents without stripping wires. Whether you are a homeowner or a professional electrician, you can use a multimeter clamp to troubleshoot and resolve electrical issues. The dimensions are precise and quickly relayed to you.
- A amp clamp meter is a handheld device. As such, it should be portable, durable, and easy to use. It is a amp tester with a glowing LCD screen. Always opt for a model that works well in both dim and bright conditions. You might be testing a wire in a vehicle or a crawlspace. Where ever your electrical work takes you, you want to be well-prepared. we were able to garner accurate AC current AC/DC volt, resistance, diode, and continuity readings.
- This reliable ac current meter is perfect for anyone who works in a busy environment, and needs something that will last long. it’s enough space for most conductor you’ll need to measure! This model is also well-equipped for working in the dark, as it features a compact work light that will let you see in the dark. So that you can keep track of this device’s power consumption, it features an auto shut down feature. The current clamp meter automatically shuts off after 15 minutes of inactivity
- At just under $25, You can take this current clamp into the field without having to worry about inferior knobs or buttons. this package offers you the most bang for your buck. With an assortment of accurate tools, most homeowners and electricians can pull off dependable repairs. The device comes with two leads and a canvas carrying bag. What’s more, it boasts a long-lasting battery and plenty of functions.
- Multi-function Multimeter: This digital clamp meter can do 400amp AC current measurement(This clamp meter can only measure one current conductor at a time), 600V AC and DC voltage measurement, circuit continuity/capacitance/resistance/temperature/diode measurement and frequency measurement. Different functions meet your different measurement needs.
- Non Contact Voltage Tester: With the NCV non-contact voltage function, you can put the meter close to the power supply to detect whether there is AC voltage, without directly contacting the test probe with a charged object. It can be used to find live wires buried in walls or to find buried broken wires, etc.
- Easy to Read: Different from the regular clamp meter, ecpect the flashlight, the multimeter tester has a large color backlit LCD screen. It is convenient for testers to work well in the dark or bright environment indoor and outdoor. You might be testing a wire in a vehicle or a crawlspace. With this handheld device, wherever your electrical work takes you, you will be well-prepared.
- Additional Features: Support Data Hold, auto power off after 15 minutes inactivity, low battery indicator and continuity buzzer. In the NCV state, long press to enter the Fire Wire function mode. It can automatically identify the Null/Live wire of the wires or socket. Overload protection prevents electric shock and protects users from touching hazardous areas.
- Safety Service: Safety standard IEC 61010-1, CAT III 600V. Double insulation. Use high-quality material, prevent electric shock harm. It's perfect for testing professional electrial issues, like automotive, industrial and household issues. You will get digital clamp meter*1, instruction manual*1, AAA battery*2, portable bag*1, 36-month after-sales service *1.
Last update on 2022-01-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
So, these are all of the best Clamp Meters with Voltage Tester currently trending on the market. We recommend reading the specifications and features of each of these Clamp Meters with Voltage Tester and finally pick the right one that fulfills most of your requirements.