In this article, we have listed down some of the Best Spyderco Folding Knives available on the market. We use AI and big data to collect and evaluate information about various products online. To help you find the perfect Spyderco Folding Knives we constantly update our collection with new and trending models. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
10 Best Spyderco Folding Knives
Based on quality, performance, features, customer reviews, and ratings, the followings are the top 10 best-selling Spyderco Folding Knives:
Last update on 2022-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
In the following section, we’ve listed the key features and benefits of each of these Spyderco Folding Knives. Read these features to identify which Spyderco Folding Knives fulfill your needs.
- Game Changer - Being tenacious means you are persistent and cohesive. It's being tough and tireless in achieving your best performance; all worthy descriptive words for a hard-use knife.
- Superior Blade Steel - The 3.39" 8Cr13MoV stainless blade is ground-flat from the spine to cutting-edge for non-stop cutting. It is the ideal hunting knife and pocket knife for men.
- A Secure Grip - This all-new lightweight version raises the bar even further with injection-molded fiberglass-reinforced-nylon (FRN) handle scales that reduce the knife's overall weight by almost 12 percent. Add it your edc gear and camping accessories.
- Easy-to-use - The blade's shape coupled with an oversized Spyderco Round Hole and textured spine jimping allows you to open the blade and position your thumb on the spine in slip-proof confidence ready for work
- Pocket-friendly - The Tenacious includes a Walker LinerLock and a black 4-way pocket clip that lets the folder be set in a variety of carrying and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand.
- Game Changer - Being tenacious means you are persistent and cohesive. It's being tough and tireless in achieving your best performance; all worthy descriptive words for a hard-use knife
- Superior Blade Steel - The 3.39" 8Cr13MoV stainless blade is coated in a non-reflective black coating and ground-flat from spine to cutting-edge for non-stop cutting.
- A Secure Grip - It has a black G-10 laminate handle, Ergonomically milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind.
- Easy-to-Use - The blade's shape coupled with an oversized Spyderco Round Hole and textured spine jimping allows you to open the blade and position your thumb on the spine in slip-proof confidence ready for work
- Pocket-Friendly - The Tenacious includes a Walker LinerLock and a 4-way pocket clip lets the folder be set in a variety of carry and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand.
- For the Novice - Scaled to split the difference between the byrd Cara Cara 2 and Meadowlark 2, the Harrier 2 is, for many end users, the perfect sized cutting tool for everyday carry.
- High Performance - It features a 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade and a full-flat ground grind for optimal edge geometry. There is a textured index-finger choil and thumb ramp.
- The New EDC - Scaled to split the difference between the byrd Cara Cara 2 and Meadowlark 2, the Harrier 2 is, for many end users, the perfect sized cutting tool for everyday carry.
- Ergonomic - Its beautifully crafted handle features chamfered edges and flush-ground pins that literally disappear into its handsome satin finish.
- Game Changer - The Harrier 2 includes a full-flat-ground 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade, stout back lock, and versatile four-position hourglass clip
- Game Changer - The Matriarch 2 is the combination of the Civilian
- Superior Quality - Its SpyderEdge VG-10 stainless steel blade is scientifically designed to maximize cutting performance
- Dependable - One of the vital features of the Matriarch 2 are its sturdy back lock mechanism, four-position clip, and Trademark Round Hole
- Ergonomic - It ensures unmatched carry versatility and high-speed deployment with either hand
- Easy To Carry - By adding an Emerson Opener - a small integral hook on the spine of the blade - the latest version of the Matriarch 2 raises the bar even further by offering the ultimate in high-speed deployment
- The New EDC - The Para 3 distills all the features of that best-in-class folding knife into a more compact, carry-friendly package. Ounce for once one of the most capable folding knives ever made, the Para 3 is destined to be a classic.
- Superior Quality - Machined from premium CTS BD1N, a nitrogen-enriched high-carbon chromium steel, the Para 3 offers superior balance, edge retention, and low-friction cutting performance.
- Pocket-Friendly - It features a lightweight, open-backed construction style and its stainless steel liners are nested into the FRN Handle. This reduces handle thickness and provides excellent support for the knife's Compression Lock.
- Reliable High Performance - The Para 3 traces its history all the way back 2004 to the introduction of the Para Military design. It offers the same proven reliability and cutting performance, but in a more compact, easy-to-carry design.
- Easy-to-Use Lock - Located in the spine of the handle, the Compression Lock's high-strength mechanism locks the blade securely open during use, yet allows it to be closed easily and safely with only one hand.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY - The Spyderco
- FRN HANDLE - It has tough, ultra-lightweight yellow or black fiberglass-reinforced nylon (FRN), it features improved ergonomics, a non-slip Bi-Directional Texturing pattern, and a series of threaded stainless steel anchors.
- EASY-TO-USE LOCK - The handle is also home to a stout back lock mechanism that locks the blade securely open during use. A true pocket powerhouse, the Tasman Salt 2 sets a new standard in mariner
- VERSATILE - It is available with either PlainEdge or fully serrated SpyderEdge cutting edge, the radically curved hawkbill blade of the Tasman 2 literally
- DURABLE - This dynamic generates extreme cutting power especially on fibrous hard-to-cut materials like netting, line, webbing, and rope. The Tasman Salt 2
- A VALUE FOLDER - Spyderco offers a unique breed of knives that truly live up to their name. They are perfect for novice knife buyers and as gifts for those you might want to "convert" into knife enthusiasts.
- SUPERIOR BLADE STEEL - The 3.39" 8Cr13MoV stainless blade is ground-flat from the spine to cutting-edge for non-stop cutting
- A SECURE GRIP - It has a black G-10 laminate handle, ergonomically milled with prolonged fatigue-free cutting in mind.
- EASY-TO-USE - The long, gently curved cutting edge and full-flat grind of its 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade give it impressive cutting power and point utility.
- POCKET-FRIENDLY - The Astute includes a Walker LinerLock and a 4-way pocket clip lets the folder be set in a variety of carry and draw positions: Tip-up/tip-down left-hand/right-hand.
- Game Changer - Byrd knives offer the same functionality and versatility as other Spyderco knives, but at incredibly affordable prices.
- Choose The Best For You - There are 4 different handle colors to choose from, with either PlainEdge or CombinationEdge blades. These colorful and lightweight FRN Handles offers a superior grip and increased control.
- Dependable - Its 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade is full-flat ground for optimal edge geometry. This grind is also known for reducing drag during cutting and decreases overall weight.
- Versatile - With the four-position clip and it's comet-shaped hole, every aspect of this knife
- Easy-to-Use - Screw-together handle construction allows for straightforward adjustment and cleaning.
- A Classic - One of the most recognizable folding knives ever produced, the Police Model was developed in the early 1980's specifically to meet the needs of law enforcement professionals.
- Superior Quality - The Police Model features a satin-finished stainless steel handle with chamfered edges for maximum comfort during use. This handle construction provides substantial heft and a solid foundation.
- Easy-to-Use Lock - The knife has a sturdy back lock mechanism, which features a Boye Dent to prevent unintentional lock release during use.
- Reliable High Performance - Its blade is hollow ground from VG-10 stainless steel blade has a dramatic swedge (unsharpened bevel) for acute point geometry.
- Choose The Best For You - Available with a PlainEdge, SpyderEdge, or CombinationEdge, the Police Model
- FOLDING KNIVES - Locking folding knives are safe, compact, and easy to carry. They also happen to be where the Spyderco revolution began.
- G-10 - An epoxy filled woven glass fiber that is rigid, non-slip, and impervious to temperature changes and chemicals.
- FLAT SABER GRIND - This knife features a blade ground with flat bevels that extend from the centerline of the blade to the cutting edge. This grind maintains full thickness through a larger portion of the blade for increased strength.
- PLAINEDGE BLADE - This knife has a sharpened blade with no serrations or teeth sometimes referred to as a smooth blade.
- SPECIFICATIONS - Closed Length (Inches): 4.5, Overall Length (Inches): 6.5, Blade Length (Inches):2.35, Blade Steel: VG-10, Grind: Saber
Last update on 2022-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
So, these are all of the best Spyderco Folding Knives currently trending on the market. We recommend reading the specifications and features of each of these Spyderco Folding Knives and finally pick the right one that fulfills most of your requirements.